Friday, December 30, 2005

In case you wondered...

Mel Gibson is striking back at Tom Cruise to be Hollywood's creepiest whack job...

PLAYBOY: So you can't accept that we descended from monkeys and apes?

GIBSON: No, I think it's bullshit. If it isn't, why are they still around? How come apes aren't people yet? It's a nice theory, but I can't swallow it. There's a big credibility gap. The carbon dating thing that tells you how long something's been around, how accurate is that, really? I've got one of Darwin's books at home and some of that stuff is pretty damn funny. Some of his stuff is true, like that the giraffe has a long neck so it can reach the leaves. But I just don't think you can swallow the whole piece.


OY, the ignorance, it makes my heard hurt. Gibson is the intellectual equivalent of downing a slurpee in 15 seconds.

No comments: