Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's not that I'm a racist, I'm just a moron

From the latest in staged flatulance being called a lovely smell of incense:

President Bush said Monday the federal government's reaction to Hurricane Katrina was appalling, but was not the result of racial indifference to blacks hard-hit by the storm. "You can call me anything you want, but do not call me a racist," Bush said.


Alright, how about we call you:

An Asshole?

A Warmonger?

A Coke-Addled Baffoon?

A Gin-Fizzed Ninny?

Stanky McCrappants?

Wankalicious?

Vodka-Chronic?

The Staggering Simpleton?

The Poorly-Read Fratboy?

Bush League Ballflopper?

Ignorant Jackass?

Cowardly Cretin?

Panty-Sniffin Pantywaste?

Small-handed Shitfaced Smirking Snackchoker?

Pant-Stuffer?

Slack-jawed Slopehead?

Elven-Earred Idiot?

Phyllis?


Or perhaps the one I'm most looking forward to, "The Defendant".

Feel free to add your own name.

No comments: