Sunday, January 06, 2008

Curiosity

I just have to know something, friends (and I am not running for any office - promise).  Given the fact that there appears to be little movement in resolving the writer's strike (and I have refused to buy some DVDs and watch several television shows in solidarity), this has freed up a lot of time for me. 

I have been reading some books on The Replacements and Roky Erickson and Thirteenth Floor Elevators and catching up on some reading and watching of websites and blogs.  Ah, youtube can be fun, right?  Also, been listening to some CDs -- anyone remember just sitting down and closing your eyes and listening to music?

What are all of you doing with your extra time?  Any suggestions for must reads or must watch lists?  List what you have been doing in the comments section below for all to be inspired.  I know I can use some more suggestions, how about you?

No comments: