Monday, February 04, 2008

Money

As you know Atrios is having a fund raiser, apparently this only happens every four years.

...Which is chillingly close to Atta J. Turk's "special lady time" average.*

Please feel free to give him money, as he is a very valuable blogger, perhaps the most important progressive blogger without the power to kill by suggestion (don't tell him I know).

And this would probably be a good time to mention that through an error in how "Pay Pal" works, I somehow gave Atrios $250,000 from my account.

I was saving that money for retirement fudge.

So if you don't want to make me a liar (and fudgeless as opposed to fudgepacked), feel free to click on the PayPal thingy on the right and give until it hurts (which should pretty much be any denominational amount).












*I keed myself, oh and "ewwwwwwwwww".

No comments: