Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh Christ

You know I hate fucking concern trolls.

And I hate this Clinton vs. Obama bullshit I see constantly from more than a few blogs. Bashing one or the other. There are many blogs I used to like to visit that are now pointless diatribes against one of them. Hell, Daily Kos is a fucking mess right now, IMO, it's 2/3rd Obama-maniacs, and 1/3 Clinton-diehards bleating into the ether. Who is more responsible for this is totally determined by which one you support.

I will be happy with either one, but I've been out and out about who I support, but I try not to be blatantly obnoxious (or even worse "concern troll") about it.

In fact, most of the rank-and-file voters are like me (so there! I rule all others suck!) in that they will happily vote for Clinton or Obama once the nomination fight is over.

My guess is people read me for a laugh, or to vent (well, join me in venting) their frustration about things outside of the current nomination fight. They certainly don't read this blog to have me rant on behalf of one or the other of two center-left candidates.

So, it saddens me that Krugman has gone all concern troll today. And that Frank Rich was pretty much a concern troll in a more Obama-friendly fashion yesterday.

I will state this though.

If, whoever, the nominee of this Party is, manages to somehow lose this election.

THEY ARE DEAD TO ME, DEAD!

The end.

No comments: