Friday, January 07, 2011

No more tears

When asked to name ONE program he'd cut...after how many years of waiting...and the gift of a giant gavel of over-compensation John Boehner cannot think of one.

But he has a source of comfort:

BRIAN WILLIAMS: When you go home next, is there a sidewalk, a place, a person that's kind of a talisman to grab onto? Again, talkin' about strength and the new job?

JOHN BOEHNER: Well, I get strength every day just uh, going to my Facebook site.


...Farmville.

8 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Mafia Wars.

Athenawise said...

Well, I get strength every day just uh, going to my Facebook site.

I thought he got strength every day from going to the tanning booth.

Olives and Arrows said...

Geez.....what the heck is goin' on here, Attaturk?

First that little Korean guy with the giant penis and now this John Boehner guy with his giant gavel.

And Nicholas Cage took a gigantic turd?

sukabi said...

has anyone checked on the Boner kids lately? They may be starving while Orange Boner plays with his facebook page...

BTW, they did a shot of his wife the other day... they must have tanning booths installed in their house... she was as over baked as he is.

Anonymous said...

Such hard-hitting journamalism. What's next, asking him his favorite color?

Privatize the Profits! Socialize the Costs! said...

WILLIAMS: Name a program right now that we could do without.

BOEHNER: I don’t think I have one off the top of my head.


Just off the top of my head, I'm guessing health care, medicare, civil service pensions...

pansypoo said...

didn't ask ron paul. boner is still drying his face. and his gavel.

Vitelius said...

Pot Farm.