Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I would like to see

The Venn Diagram of those who took the "Weiner-weiner" pic as being legitimate with those who thought the Onion's article about Planned Parenthood's $8 billion Abortion-Dome was also legitimate.

I bet it's pretty overlapping.

And speaking of overlapping, I've done the kerning of the pic in question with the photo analysis I perfected over various junk-shots sent to Jenn Sterger (as opposed to those sent by BP) and it reveals the following "Breitbart" influences (it's all in the kerning people!)

5 comments:

DrDick said...

I would conclude that, in fact, this is a picture of (not very)Breitfart or one of his minions with a cucumber in his briefs.

pansypoo said...

shouldn't this be at RH afterdark?

Anonymous said...

Looks like little Jimmy O'Keefe has been playing with his pump again.

MD said...

It is so hot... no really it is. 93 degrees and I don't have AC......

pansypoo said...

oh please. o'keefe ain't got a package like that.