Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's funny how that lyin'

Just becomes as natural as eating breathing:
RUSH: I gotta tell you: Rick Perry, to me, is funny. During the debate when he decided to go after Mitt Romney for hiring illegals? When he stood up there and said (impression), "And, Mitt, you have lost all your standing with me, 'cause you, on your own property..." I just started laughing. He's a funny guy -- and Letterman! Letterman brought him on last night; I'm sure Letterman wanted him to bomb. I'll guarantee you they wanted him to come on there and forget his lines as he did the top ten list. Letterman was not happy. Perry was funny. This is a montage of Perry cracking people up on Letterman last night.
Funny how that TELEPROMPTER thing only seems to exist for Obama in Rush's little fictional world.

1 comment:

pansypoo said...

wait, perry can read?!?